Monday, January 17, 2011

Goldes Globes Favs

Amber Riley
Some have said that it was too much for her, but I actually loved this dress on her.

Natalie Portman
This dress is getting some buzz, but I don't get it. I think the flower placement is weird. 

Julia Stiles
Loving the "Old Hollywood Glamour" look here.

Eva Longoria
One of my favorites of the night.

Catherine Zeta-Jones
Green was a popular choice for many ladies, but Mrs. Zeta-Jones was my choice.
The texture is amazing.

Sandra Bullock
I don't like this dress in pictures, but on screen (my TV) it looked gorgeous.
I know her haircut is so 2009, but it makes Sandy look younger and fab. 

Sofia Vergara
This woman can do no wrong in my book. Her body brings the best out in any gown.
Love the color.

Mila Kunis
Here's more green. Wish she had chosen a different hair up-do.

Helen Bonham-Carter
WTH? No words for this mess. Someone is scared to tell her what's up.

Christina Aguilera
I don't know what is going on with her lately (aside from divorce), but she looks a mess.
Her dress looks like her perfume bottle.

Claire Danes
Lovely color, lovely cut.

Angelina Jolie
I am not a fan of hers, but was very surprised to see her wearing something other than black or black.

Olivia Wilde
My fiancee loved this dress. I didn't like it. Reminds me of my prom circa 2001.

AND MY FAVORITE:
Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive Fall 2010 Couture
Styled by my girl, Rachel Zoe.



No comments:

Post a Comment