Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One Down

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I have five weddings to attend in the next couple months. This past weekend I stood in one of my best friends wedding in Houston. I have been to a lot of weddings, but this one was filled with the couples admiration and devotion to one another. I especially loved the groom's speech in which he thanked his mother, his new bride and the friends and family in attendance. I had so much fun that all day I forgot that my bridesmaid dress zipper had broken and I had to be pinned, sewed and fabric glued together minutes before the ceremony. I now know the importance of an emergency kit and will be packing one for my wedding. I just hope that my wedding lives up to their special day and that they are blessed with a wonderful start to a happy future.

No comments:

Post a Comment