Friday, March 26, 2010

Reflecting Some More...

This has been a very intense week. A lot of unexpected and tragic moments have been happening and it's been making me think more about life. Mostly life and what I want from it, because I feel like I have so many things to be grateful for right now. I found myself in recent years obsessing and getting heated over things I simply could not control. I used to have an "I don't care" attitude about life and other people opinions, but lately I noticed that had gone away. I am trying to let things roll off my shoulder as it used to, but it's difficult when I don't understand the behaviors of other people. I don't think I will ever understand ill-will or jealousy and have come to grips that I cannot help what others do. I know people that obsess over what the people around them do, think and feel. I care enough to not let that happen. At the end of the day I want to care about the people that love me already. I am not about spending all my days trying to convince someone to like me. It would drive me crazy! I care, but at the end of the day I don't want it to take over me and distract me from what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment