Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Feeling Blue...

I am on the hunt for a good pair of jeans. What gets me to buy a great pair is always a combo of the color, fit on the hips, and the pocket design. I have bought several pairs of designer jeans and must admit that they are pricey, but for a long-legged gal like me they are magic on my butt and waist and make me feel like they are custom made with me in mind. Jeans are my staple piece that I cannot live without and feel should last for years. I can justify spending a little money on them, but with this economy I want to be smart as well.

I am noticing the new boyfriend jean craze, but don't know if I'd like the feeling that my jeans are falling off all day. I have a pile of skinny jeans, and now find myself needing a great bootcut fit for work and play. I tried on a couple of Ann Taylor Loft's new curvy boot line yesterday and loved them, but did not purchase in hopes that they will go on sale soon. My next jean adventure will be at the Gap. They introduced a new jean line that is more affordable and very trendy that I need to check out soon. They also have a Long & Lean line that is amazing!
Ann Taylor's Curvy Boot Jean


Ann Taylor's Boyfriend Jean
http://www.anntaylorloft.com/





Gap Sexy Bootcut Jean




Gap Long and Lean


Gap Boyfriend Jean
http://www.gap.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment