Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Target Fashion


Target announced that it will be featuring William Rast, the clothing line by Justin Timberlake and friend Trace Ayala. I saw this in InStyle magazine and they featured some of the items that will be in store starting December 19th thru January 22nd. The collection looks great and the line will carry affordable items for women and men. I haven't been excited about any of the collections for Target, but this one I am eager to purchase.
I am a fan of William Rast's leather jackets and their jeans are awesome, but wonder if the quality will be the same. Either way, I expect these items to sell fast. Although I am not sure if I should pay full price or wait until this line goes on clearance and snag everything for a bargain. Target has a fast turnover rate and I can always find great deals for less than 15 dollars most the time. I shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment