Thursday, December 9, 2010

Camera Lust






I am getting crazy for camera's again. Ever since I was a little girl I have been obsessed with cameras and photography. I was in yearbook and was the photo editor in high school and even took classes in college, but I am rusty. The one thing I truly have been itching for is sitting in a dark room and getting lost in chemicals for hours. It was therapeutic for me and I miss it so much. This year for Christmas I have my eye on the classic Diana pin hole camera and Urban Outfitters has so many to choose from. They even have a Hello Kitty version that I may snag up for myself. The film is super expensive and hard to find, but I have to have it. I also have been eyeing instant cameras, especially super cool designed Fujifilm version. My creative side is begging to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment