Monday, November 8, 2010

First Impressions

I meet a lot of people and have to admit that sometimes I can give off the bitch vibe. I can be short and quiet at first, but it's because it takes a while for me to warm up to anyone. I am a nice person and once you get to know me you'll have a friend for life.

I am also a good judge of character, but can't help it that certain people give me a weird feeling/vibe. A feeling that always seems right which leads me to avoiding the person all together. My fiancee hates burning bridges or even the fact that someone doesn't like him bothers the crap out of him. In return, he pushes me to be nicer and friendlier to those people I want to avoid.

I can't help it and try to go against my feeling, but it always ends up being a waste. I find it tiresome to try to make someone like me. I don't know if I should feel guilty or just accept the fact that I am not going to get along with everyone. I don't know what to do. Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment