Monday, April 5, 2010

Branching Out...

I have been casually house hunting for months, but haven't quite talked myself through the notion that this is really happening. I am scared to death of moving out for I have never lived alone. I mean I had a roommate my freshman year of college, but that was a whole different life experience in itself. I guess I haven't come to grips with actually growing up or having to be away from my family, not seeing them everyday. I am stalling big time on making this purchase. I can't even decide where I want to live. Ideally Houston would be a perfect fit because of the eateries, the convenience and of course the shopping! But then I have always lived in the 'burbs and I am kind of used to the life. I don't know what to do and have soo many fears, plus I don't want my boyfriend making all the decisions for me. Has anyone else felt this way before? Is this all normal? Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment