Monday, October 3, 2011

New Beginnings

Hello Gorgeous,

My name is Janaile and in an effort to find my place in life I decided to start this blog and provide tips/advice for those seeking help on the fashion and style front.

I was born, raised and still live in Texas. I work in Advertising and recently married the love of my life. Growing up, I always had an eye for fashion and felt it to be my creative calling in life.

My friends and family have often asked me to shop with them, re-organize their closets, plan for events which I enjoy doing, but hopefully with this blog I can bring it to the masses (wink).

I don't want to design clothes, but love to play and imagine around all things fashion. Dress up is my favorite game, especially if it brings a smile to someone's face.

Share with me my experiences and watch me evolve! Also, if you have any advice and/or want help let me know!

Love,

Janaile

No comments:

Post a Comment