Monday, September 19, 2011

Tick, Tock

I can't believe how fast time is passing. I have less than 2 months to go until our wedding and already feel like everything is coming all at once. The wedding planning is fun and manageable, but I feel like every other aspect of my life is going crazy. I knew this time of year would be a struggle especially with work, since we are beginning to work on ads for the Holiday season already. It just seems harder to manage every day life more and more.

I guess I just have to adjust the way I manage stress, because it doesn't seem to be as effective anymore. I feel it in my body, my head and find it hard to sleep. Is this something that comes with age? I know I'm not old, but I think it's all catching up and constantly reminding me that I am not as strong as I used to be.

This is the home stretch, I feel. This month all comes down to finalizing the reception, finalizing the guest list and securing my passport (long overdue). Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment