Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 9/10

I am still doing Zumba 3-4 times a week and eating as I should with the occasional cupcake every 3 weeks.  My goal is not to lose weight, but to feel better and be healthy. I never monitored what I ate and it was catching up to me. I also was not very active and felt it was important seeing that I was was having anxiety issues more frequently. Exercise helps greatly in trying to overcome anxiety and so far it has worked. I don't rely on my meds and my sciatic has not bothered me once.

I've noticed my pants are baggy and I have gone down a pant size which is a great motivator.  I try to weigh myself every 2 weeks to track progress and since January I have lost 9 pounds. I would love to be my high school weight again, but I will settle for just being healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment