Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Long Time. No Post.

It's been a crazy couple months for me. Work, home, and health are all taking up all my time. This year has been so crazy and lately I cannot shake how exhausted I feel. I need some R&R soon, but can't seem to fit it in. Every weekend we have something going on or something that needs to get done that I can't get to during the week. The boyfriend is planning a mini-vacation to Vegas soon to get my head straight and keep me sane. Which reminds me of the multiple bachelorette parties I must book as well in Sin City later this year (it never ends).

For now, I am looking forward to going to Austin this weekend to help my little cousin move into her college dorm. Maybe this will help ease some stress or give me a glimpse into what a vacation might feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment