Monday, August 16, 2010

Going to the Chapel...

I recently got engaged and have to say I am floating on a cloud right now. I know I am supposed to somewhat start planning, but I want to ride this feeling for a bit while trying to set a date. For now, we have chosen to have a family-only Catholic ceremony in my hometown and a big blowout in Las Vegas for all of our friends and family.

I bought some books today, because I have absolutely no clue how to start the process and now I feel a bit overwhelmed. I want simple, but elegant and need to find a direct path to this end result. I would enlist the help of my friends, but they are planning their own or just recently had a wedding. I don't want to be bothersome, but I honestly don't want to procrastinate.

I guess I can use my blog to go through this process and throw out ideas for our big day. Keep coming back because I will need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment