Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Grrr.

So, I love my new job, but am frustrated with how I am transitioning. I am super hard on myself when it comes to work. When I get criticism I get very down on myself, but I always have the attitude to try harder the next time. I feel like I am learning everything from scratch and don't want my peers to think of me as a moron. I am confident I will get over this hump, but I don't react well to negative feedback. I think positive feedback gives me a boost of confidence to understand my mistakes. When someone comes to you with a negative approach doesn't it make you feel defensive? Is this normal for anyone to feel this way? I don't know I just don't like making mistakes and want to feel more comfortable, but I also have to realize that it has only been a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment