Monday, June 7, 2010

And many more...

My birthday is approaching in less than a week, so naturally I have been thinking about my goals and where I saw myself at this age. I thought for sure I'd be up to my neck in kids and living the good housewife life, but obviously that was wishful thinking. Overall, I am proud of what I have accomplished considering many people I grew up with are still trying to start the process of making something of themselves. I may not have much, but I like to think that I have a lot of what most people admire; family, good friends, a great job and most of all my health. This year alone I have experienced a lot and changed some habits of mine by setting goals for myself. I plan on setting more goals for the next year to keep the adventure going and hopefully make myself a better human being. Here's to getting older!

No comments:

Post a Comment