Monday, July 12, 2010

Growing Pains.


I have been MIA lately due to some minor health issues. I went to the hospital last week after suffering a horrible panic attack while driving home after work. Usually panic attacks are stressed induced, but this one seemed to come out of nowhere. It was quite scary and have to admit that I thought it was the end. Numbness all over, loss of vision and cramping of my hands and feet all while driving down the fast lane.

In addition to that scare, I have been experiencing extreme pain from my waist down to my feet. The pain feels like my legs and feet are constantly falling asleep, but when I stand still it feels like lightning is shooting down to my toes. A friend told me that it may be my sciatic nerve causing the problem. I looked into it and it seems that this may be true. I was advised to see a Neurologist, which I am going to see tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't have to suffer anymore, because I don't like feeling like an old lady. Plus, wearing flats is getting old.

1 comment: